Saturday, June 27, 2009

GoNintendo, Projects and Birthday

Woohoo! My Shy Guy figurine was posted on GoNintendo.com! Pretty awesome hehe.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=87161#comment-section

My next clay projects, by request, will be Elebits and Dr. Mario viruses. I have some other projects in mind that I can't wait to get started. I'm going to knit up some DS pouches with characters stitched in by using intarsia knitting. Hopefully I will get a day next week, though I will be busy with my course and my birthday is on the 2nd. My birthday = no work! I really can't go a day without doing something crafty...Well I suppose since no one will be around until the evening on Thursday I can make something during the day. Wish my birthday fell on a weekend so I can see everybody all day and we can actually do something outside while it's light out :(

I really don't want to turn 26. It's so weird when I was 16 it felt like forever before turning 18 and when I was 18 time went sooo slow before I turned 21. After 21 time just flew. Ah! -

No comments: