Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blog a day - For the birds

It's hard to take time to write. I've been busy with school the past couple weeks and it's not going to slow down until May 1st. I have no clue how my grades are. I have a feeling not so good and thinking I will have to retake a course. This semester hasn't been the greatest for me mentally. It's definitely because where I'm living. I'm such a light sleeper so every little sound wakes me up. I use to be on top of my studies and got really good grades. Now I'm so tired and that causes me to be unmotivated. I will redeem myself next semester. I wish sunlight came through my window. It's always dark in here.

This morning I went to the dentist. Missed my first class, but I really needed to get cleaned up and that's the only time they had open. They were on me about braces. I've been wanting braces for a long long time just couldn't afford to get them. I made an appointment to see the orthodontists April 27th at 10:15. Will have to miss my first class. Won't be important anyway since it's the last day. I'm so nervous about it. I heard it's painful, but I'll tolerate it. Probably been through worse (Aunt Irma and Aunt Flo!). Hopefully I can get the ceramic kind so it's not so noticeable. If I were a bit younger I would go with purple/blue bands hehe. Guess we'll see what the Doc says.

LETS GO PENS!!!
Home ice game vs. Philadelphia Flyers tonight at 7!

Music:
~*Frente! - Bizarre Love Triangle
~*Mat Kearney - Nothing Left To Lose
~*A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover

No comments: