Monday, April 6, 2009

Blog a Day - Day 1

I saw some bloggers doing a blog a day and I thought that maybe it's a good time for me to start. I don't know if I'll be able to blog everyday, but I'll give it a go. Seems like a good idea anyway. I have kept a journal in the past, but it will be nice to share my thoughts/findings to the world. I'm not the most funny or exciting person, but it would be cool to have some followers.

Yesterday was Palm Sunday. This is the sight I saw out my window when I opened the blinds. Four Bambies were out there:

So nice having a mini forest out my window. Saw a groundhog scurrying around as well.

Oh yay it's snowing now. It's friggin April! I miss the smell flowers, the sun and warm air! I have to go study for my exam I have tomorrow. Day 1 post not so exciting.

No comments: